iPad Air is thin, light and powerful. It features the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, which uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality (AR) and more. A beautiful 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone for easier viewing in all kinds of lighting environments.1 Support for Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard.2 An 8-megapixel back camera and 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera. Touch ID and Apple Pay. And with all-day battery life3, fast Wi-Fi and 4G LTE Advanced4, and over a million iPad apps on the App Store5, iPad Air is ready for any task, anywhere.
- 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone and wide colour1
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor and Apple Pay
- 8-megapixel back camera and 7-megapixel FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and 4G LTE Advanced mobile data4
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time and more
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2iPad Air (3rd generation) is compatible with Apple Pencil (1st generation) and Smart Keyboard (10.5-inch), sold separately.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/nz/batteries for more information.
4Data plan is required. 4G LTE Advanced and 4G LTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/nz/ipad/LTE.
5App count refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries and regions.