Shoot 4K video, beautiful portraits and sweeping landscapes with the all-new dual-camera system. Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. See true-to-life colour in your photos, videos and games on the 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display.3 Experience unprecedented performance with A13 Bionic for gaming, augmented reality and photography. Do more and charge less with all-day battery life.2 And worry less with water resistance up to 2 metres for 30 minutes.1
• 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display3
• Water and dust resistance (2 metres for up to 30 minutes, IP68)1
• Dual-camera system with 12-megapixel Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video at up to 60 fps
• 12-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video and slow motion
• Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
• Wireless charging4
• iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand-new privacy features
1iPhone 11 is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/nz/batteries for more information.
3The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone 11 screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
4Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.