With powerful features to help keep you connected, active, healthy and safe, Apple Watch SE is a lot of watch. For a lot less than you expected.
- Take calls and reply to text messages, straight from your wrist
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Track new Tai Chi and Pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like Running, Yoga, Swimming and Dance
- Hike smarter with built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Stay on top of your health with high- and low-heart-rate and irregular heart rhythm notifications1
- Apple Watch can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you2
- Emergency SOS lets you call for help when you need it3
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Swim-proof design4
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1. Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation.
2, Fall detection in workouts coming soon. Fall detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
3. Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby.
4. Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water-resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving or waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below a shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust-resistant.=