Check your heart rate and get notifications for low and high heart rates. Measure your workouts, and track and share your activity. Take calls, send and receive messages, and play your favourite music. Apple Watch Series 3 lets you do it all from your wrist.
- 38mm or 42mm Aluminium case
- Retina display
- Optical heart sensor
- Emergency SOS3
- S3 chip with dual-core processor
- watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations and the App Store on your wrist
Selection may vary; see a sales assistant for available models. Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch Series 3 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
1. Carrier plan is required for mobile service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not available with all service providers. Not all service providers support corporate or prepaid plans; check with your employer and service provider. Legacy plans may not be compatible. Roaming is not available. Contact your service provider for more details.
2. ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below a shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
3. Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi calling.