Apple Watch Nike Series 5 lets you track your workouts with the Nike Run Club app. You can listen to music and receive encouragement from friends, right there on your wrist. And there are exclusive Nike watch bands and watch faces optimised for the Always-On Retina display.
• Always-On Retina display
• 30 per cent larger screen1
• Electrical and optical heart sensors
• Built-in compass
• Emergency SOS3
• Fall detection
• S5 SiP with up to two times faster 64-bit dual-core processor1
• watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations and the App Store on your wrist
• Aluminium case
• Nike Sport Band or Nike Sport Loop
• Exclusive Nike watch faces
Selection may vary; see a sales assistant for available models. Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch Series 5 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
1Compared with Apple Watch Series 3.
2ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below a shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
3To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi calling.