iPhone 14. With the most impressive dual-camera system on iPhone. Capture stunning photos in low light and bright light. Get peace of mind with a vital safety feature.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display1
- Advanced camera system for better photos in any light
- Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
- Action mode for smooth, steady, hand-held videos
- A vital safety feature — Crash Detection2
- All-day battery life and up to 20 hours of video playback3
- A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU for lightning-fast performance. Superfast 5G4
- Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance5
- iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalise, communicate and share6
1. The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Emergency SOS uses a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/nz/batteries for more information.
4. Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/nz/iphone/cellular.
5. iPhone 14 is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
6. Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas.