iPhone 14 Pro. Capture incredible detail with a 48MP Main camera. Experience iPhone in a whole new way with Dynamic Island and Always-On display. And get peace of mind with a vital new safety feature.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display1 featuring Always-On and ProMotion
- Dynamic Island, a magical new way to interact with iPhone
- 48MP Main camera for up to 4x greater resolution
- Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
- Action mode for smooth, steady, hand-held videos
- A vital safety feature — Crash Detection2
- All-day battery life and up to 23 hours of video playback3
- A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone ch
- ip. Superfast 5G4
- Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance5
- iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalise, communicate and share6
1. The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Emergency SOS uses a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/nz/batteries for more information.
4. Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/nz/iphone/cellular.
5. iPhone 14 Pro is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
6. Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas.